John Boos Block WAL-B12S Walnut Wood Edge Grain Cutting Board with Feet
About the Product
John Boos Block WAL-B12S Walnut Wood Edge Grain Cutting Board with Feet is designed to meet the demanding expectations of commercial kitchens. It exceeds the highest level of quality and food safety standards. Made from sustainably harvested North American hardwoods, this cutting board offers a commercial grade cutting surface that protects the sharp edge on fine cutlery. John Boos and Co. is internationally known for its expertise in crafting American hardwoods into products of beauty, durability, and function.
Simple board care can ensure this heirloom, handcrafted board is a favorite in your kitchen for years to come. Every John Boos Board and Block comes with a food safe natural oil finish that helps protect the wood during transit. Once a month, apply an even coat of NSF Approved John Boos Mystery Oil (sold separately), and allow it to soak in overnight. Repeat this process more often when the board is brand new and “thirsty,” or if you live in a dry, arid climate. John Boos recommends applying John Boos Board Cream (also sold separately) to seal the top of the wood surface after applying the Mystery Oil. A few quick minutes of regular oil application will ensure your new board is properly seasoned and ready for work! After use, wash the board with warm, soapy water (all wooden cutting boards are not dishwasher safe and should not be soaked in water). All John Boos Cutting Boards and John Boos er Blocks carry a 1-year Manufacturer’s warranty against defects in workmanship and materials.
Made in the USA
Since 1887, every genuine John Boos cutting board and er block has been proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftspeople using time-honored techniques. Today, USA made John Boos cutting boards and er blocks are used and loved in commercial and home kitchens worldwide.
- John Boos Block WAL B12S Walnut Wood Cutting Board with feet measures 12 inches square and is 1.5 inches thick
- Made in the USA: Each John Boos er Block and Cutting Board is proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftspeople using time-honored techniques since 1919
- This Boos Block cutting board is made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected solid American Black Walnut Wood widely recognized as one of the finest, most durable food preparation surfaces in the world
- This cutting board provides a smooth and flat cutting surface for chopping, slicing, dicing, mincing, and more
- This cutting board features edge grain construction for professional-grade durability
The Professional Choice
Often imitated, Boos Boards and blocks are the preferred cutting surfaces of top chefs and restaurants around the world.